Thursday, January 17, 2013

Foods and Fancies on Twitter!


In the madness of the last few weeks, life has consisted only of exams, presentations, projects, assignments, meetings and reviews (err…yes, those are all different and mostly mutually exclusive things). I can almost feel a paradigm shift coming on – that of always having to eat my meals **gasp** on the go.

I shall try as hell to keep this annoying shift from taking over. After all, what is life if you can’t enjoy the simple pleasures? So, Foods and Fancies is now on Twitter. I want to be able to share as many F&F experiences that I can, even if I can’t write detailed posts about them. I promise to give you the best possible picture of the food, cuisine, cost and location of my culinary conquests in 140 characters or less.

Twitter Follow MeNevertheless, I will be coming back here from time to time, it is so much fun to exchange stories with my readers, so do keep checking in!

Follow @Foods_Fancies if you want to stay in touch!

Cheers!

2 comments :

  1. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siteniz cok guzel basarilarinizin devamini bekleriz

    ReplyDelete